Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Politics and Reason

I have largely avoided political proselytisation on this Blog, because I feel that we can all find something in cats and philosophy and chess, or some combination thereof; but today Mr Blair achieved a degree of publicised hippocracy whih I found quite breathtaking. In his Labour party conference speech he ridiculed David Cameron for assigning the drafting of a bill of rights to a team of lawyers. Yes, Tiny, ha bloody ha, and what professional qualification do you have... erm.. ohhh.. a barrister? .. and letterbox face?... another lawyer?... and Harriet Harman... let me guess..? Do you begin to get the picture?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

You may be correct about my cat. She was given to me and as I really know nothing of cat breeds, I believed what I was told.

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home