Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Skirwith

To plagiarise somebody or other, life is just one damned thing after another. My motor vehicle is expiring, the Woodle dude has gone AWOL and Dani wanted help with her mechanics homework - from me?! But one should be grateful for those wonderful moments that make life worthwhile, like PG challenging himself at Perudo, and Malcolm saying - as we passed Lancaster - "Didn't we go to the Lakes this way?." "Malc, we are going to the lakes." "Oh, I thought Penrith was in Wales."

Sad to say, I never made it to the top of Helvellyn, but I managed to hit at list one peak over 3,000 feet before my agoraphobia - no, dammit, not vertigo - got the better of me. Ah well, back to the grind. A marvellous piece of corporate umska today. E-mail ONE sends us a compulsory Sigmoid Colon powerpoint template in odious EU oronnnnge, which not only tells us what colour scheme to use but also prescribes how to fold toilet paper. E-mail TWO then tells us that the training department has just adopted a new powerpoint format. And guess what? They are quite, quite different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home