Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On the Unpredictability of Small Grey Boofys

On Saturday I was deprived of my planned badminton and table tennis games because Max thought that Topaz was calling. "At last!" thought we, and I rushed from my Saturday morn duties to take Topaz for her FLV test - a sort of "I don't have AIDS certificate" for cats. It cost me £53 .. and the little wotzit promptly became silent. If she doesn't resume her song of love in the next few days you may well see me out and about in a new hat - silky grey and clasped beneath the chin with interlocking claws.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sir G said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 am  
Blogger Sir G said...

Hello Patrick:

We have been having a bit of a haphazard discussion of beauty vs religion vs the virtue/sin of vanity over at:

http://heaventree.blogspot.com/2006/02/kalophobia-vanity-versus-inner-beauty.html#links

we could use some disciplined, trained thinkers!

gawain

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home