Saturday, March 12, 2005

Finnegan's Wake

Well here we are on Saturday, a fine beer festival in our recent past and Max in her best non-conformist mode. Ptolemy is safely returned, I have a better vehicle (ye gods, it is soooooo beautiful), Dani is lookin her teenage finest and we are so proud of her; hey.... what's going on? Where is the rant? Well I just don't need one tonight. I'm flippin' celebrating. Have you heard of 'peak experiences'? Well I'm not having one. This is a trough experience, but it is a high altitude trough. And at this point I am going to get a bit personal.. Mum, I love you nearly as much as you love me. Eddie, I miss you. Viv, I am sorry we haven't stayed in touch.

OK, enough emoting. I are goin' 2 bed soon. In all likelyhood nobody will ever read this. It is the blogger's dilemma. There is a deserved hierarchy of Blogs, and one wishes to get netwebbed by all one's favourites, but the best one can do is, as Dorothy Parker so delicately put it, spill one's seed. It is so tempting to re-name this Blog Onan. Post a comment if you get the joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home