Thursday, June 02, 2005

Good Stuff From Kansas

I came across this web site today... http://www.salvoblue.homestead.com/
Great stuff. Anybody involved in education or human life - OK Tendollarman currently exempt - ought to read this. I consider myself extraordinarily privileged to live in the era of the internet, but I wonder how long these halcyon days of free enquiry will extend? I was once a contributor to Douglas Adams' H2G2. That was a freespeech on the web community that was moderated out of existence when taken over by aunty beeb. Out of sheer self-glorification I point you to this literary masterpiece.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A315578 and yes, I did rejoice in that ridiculous sobriquet.

1 Comments:

Blogger TenDollarMan said...

I was about to deliver you a coruscating bollocking for that remark, but then I remembered that at about 10:30 this morning I blocked the sink in the dunny at work with spew. I still can't remember everything I did last night, and the PA isn't talking to me anymore.

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home