Thursday, April 14, 2005

Invisible Lunacy

Am I the only one to notice? The Conservative Party want to have over a thousand more faith based schools. They want to feed children the poison of religion. Is that part of Jamie's campaign? We already know that Tony Blair supports the odious Vardy foundation, and I thought that by voting Tory I might not only satisfy the general trend of my ethical leanings but also strike a blow against belief in magic. I am severely discommoded. For whom do I vote now?

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeS said...

Err.. what makes you think that interest rates will reach 15% under a Tory government? There are some reasons to worry about what they might do, but fiscal mismanagement is not one of them. Far more likely that Gordon will land us with a humungous tax burden.
I am reduced to posting on my own blog because Blogspot can't fix it so my Blog appears on the dashboard. I've had loads of things I wanted to blog this week. I am very annoyed.

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home