Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mythical Stuff

It is sometimes so tempting to write of one's day as a non-event. What have I done, seen, thought, communicated? Today I have helped to enlighten two, or maybe three, people. That would be good if it were not that I have thoroughly annoyed the person who means most to me. Is there some kind of mathematics to calculate if my trade off is morally worthy? Does anybody give a woodlouse's daydream?
I read in the Times that the Roman Catholic comic has warned it's readers to expect small sections of hyperbole in the bible. At the same time our beloved Shrub has nominated an evangelical christian to the Supreme Court. OB and PZ seem to have taken this in their democratic stride. I am rather worried that the US Democratic Catholics are stepping back from the fundy pitching line. Incidentally, I am looking for a good put-me-up; any offers?
Another rather introspective point. Nobody reads this outpouring. Why do I bother? Feel free to anticipate the demise of this deeply unfashionable blog. It is a doppelganger of David Davis.

1 Comments:

Blogger TenDollarMan said...

David Davis is an unknown and worthless politician. This blog is an excellent foil to fuckwittery.

There are just a hella lot of fuckwits out there.

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home