Sunday, August 21, 2005

Existentialism

To paraphrase Barbara Dixon, 'It's 3 o'clock in the morning, and I guess it's going to be another sleepless night'. I have posted before about the detestable habit of emoting on one's blog. suffice it to say that I am socially confused. Maybe it is my own personal hell, but I wonder if you have been here? Too tired to sleep. Too annoyed to love. Too drunk to be sensible. Too sensible to be drunk. Too libidinous to be celibate. Too celibate to be free. There must be a poem in that?

4 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

Poem? No. Inspirational quote underneath a picture of kittens on the March page of my calender? Boy, howdy!!!

Consider me free.

3:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging a Confession: Harry Potter isn't the only kids' book I read
The other night over dinner, some friends and I started comparing books. "Have you read Eragon yet? The sequel is out on Tuesday!" My son thinks Eragon is better than Harry Potter, and he reads and re-reads ...

I ran into a unique nigeria site that pretty much covers nigeria related stuff.

You could stop by to check nigeria out, when you get the time :-)

I think it is interesting to find such detailed information on nigeria there.

3:37 am  
Blogger pipyoolike said...

What's with all these blog spammers exploding all over the place? It's just stupid.

Besides, no-one will bother visiting the links, cuz everyone knows my blog is the best thing ever to be put on the internet. ;)

3:30 pm  
Blogger MikeS said...

You are soooooo right.

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home