Friday, August 05, 2005

Irrational Hatred

OK, I know it's only TV, and I don't really know this person at all, but I just can't help myself.
THE MOST LOATHSOME personality in the world's media is....
Davina McCall.
Lets just put up a few choice adjectives -
CONDESCENDING
SUPERCILIOUS
SUPERFICIAL
SUPERFICIAL
SUPERFICIAL
SUPERFICIAL
Do you get my drift.. excuse me whilst I rush to the bathroom to upchuck. That woman, always assuming it is a woman, is surely the most odious creature ever to disgrace a TV screen.

2 Comments:

Blogger MikeS said...

Soul sisters.

1:46 pm  
Blogger TenDollarMan said...

Television, drug of a nation, breeding ignorance and feeding radiation. More here.

Don't watch it. Fear is the mind killer, but television is the mind cancer.

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home