Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Islam

OK, lets jettison the bollocks and examine some of the issues. Islam is a religion. It's doxasticity is based upon old books. Mohammed, as far as most historians can discern, was a wily politician and ruthless autocrat. The qur'an is a collection of Mohammed's bad dreams. So.. we are expected to believe that a community who invest absolute authority in this trash can provide useful ethical guidance to their disaffected youth? If ever an argument was needed to show why the tawdry philosophy of theism is inadequate, the London tube bombings stand as a proud example.

4 Comments:

Blogger TenDollarMan said...

Fucken Islamics... *grumble*

*looks sideways at Islamics*

Can't decide if they all shit me, thereby making me a summat-ist, or if its just the bad ones. If they all fucked off there'd be no problems. They should take the fucken Catholics with them, too. And any other bastard who believes in ID, irresistable forces/immovable objects, UFOs, income tax, parking fines, prevention of chocolate, nicotine and ethanol...

*foams at mouth, mid-rant, eyes lolling*

Tell you what, these 8 fuckers with their bombs have incited me to religious hatred. Hatred's too strong. Religious blah-ness. They've done more damage to their own kind than the ravings of any BNP maniac.

7:40 pm  
Blogger MikeS said...

So we should congratulate them? Now there is a thought. Did you see Polly Toynbee's Grauniad article today? Makes me wonder why I bother to blog, well not really, because like every other blogger I have an insufferably high opinion of myself.

9:59 pm  
Blogger TenDollarMan said...

God, I dunno what to do. Got nuthin'.

Mebbe send the Aussie cricket team after them. They can destroy anything.

As for the Grauniad, and the Independent, I can't read them anymore. I get ulcers. I read the Daily Sport now.

8:42 pm  
Blogger MikeS said...

You're too young for dyspepsia. And you're lying about newspapers.
You know what pisses me off about lawyers? They are sterling amplifiers. They are marginally more intelligent than the herd so they gang together, like hyenas, to maximise the difference. Congratulations by the way, our South African didn't save us this time. Basil D'oliviera where are you?

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home