Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mixed News

A bitter sweet day. The now smallest boofykit is not doing well. We fear she may die, and Max and I find this very hard to stomach. She is such a sweet and determined little life. I have decided, for some vague atavistic and all too human reason, that her spark will not disappear nameless - so, leading in to our other piece of news - she is Boofykatz Blue Sparky. As I write this I have tears streaming down my face, and I am not remotely apologetic for my emotional transparency. I hope that fate will smile kindly upon her.
I am, as any of you who have read this blog more than once will know, a fairly confident atheist; so perhaps you will humour me and picture a small grey scrap of flesh, claws and hair, eyes barely open and desperate to taste life, and ponder for just a moment what kind of pathetic deity would see her fade hopelessly into oblivion.
The good news, though somewhat overshadowed, is that today our GCCF prefix was confirmed. Boofykatz is now a dynasty, and Topaz is our founding queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home